NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE, TRANSACTION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. A PURCHASE, TRANSACTION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NOT NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES” OR “PROMOTION”) CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FAILURE TO MEET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS WILL RESULT IN YOUR DISQUALIFICATION.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE OFFICIAL RULES CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT GOVERNING HOW TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. AMONG OTHER THINGS, THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT INCLUDES AN AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE WHICH REQUIRES, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTIONS, THAT ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US SHALL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION. THESE OFFICIAL RULES ALSO INCLUDE A CLASS ACTION AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER. THESE PROVISIONS CAN BE FOUND IN SECTION 11 AND APPENDIX 1 BELOW. PLEASE READ THESE PROVISIONS CAREFULLY.
PARTICIPATION IS LIMITED SOLELY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING HAWAII) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THIS PROMOTION SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY U.S. LAW.
1. Promotion Period and Place: The Promotion begins on February 2, 2024 and ends on February 3, 2024 during the NADA general floor times (the "Promotion Period") at the NADA conference (“Location”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Hawaii) and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older and the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (an eligible “Entrant”). StoneEagle F&I, Inc. (the “Sponsor” and “Administrator”), their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion agencies and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns (collectively “Released Parties”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each (whether related or not) are not eligible. For purposes of this Promotion, the term “family member” is defined as spouse, partner, parent, legal guardian, in-law, grandparent, child, or grandchild and their spouses (as applicable).
There is no purchase, transaction, or payment necessary to enter.
3. How to Enter:
StoneEagle is offering an entry for each demo of one of its products that is not currently used by your Entrant among the products StoneEagle offers. Such Demo is made during solely the Promotional Period on the
The StoneEagle product list is (the “Products”)
One entry is received per Product not used by the Entrant.
Up to five (5) total entries can be earned in the Sweepstakes per Entrant.
Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses or any other method will void that Entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
4. Prizes: Various small and large potential prizes will be available as further set forth in Section 7.
5. Random Drawing: Certain Potential Winners (“Potential Winners”) will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries received each day and/or at random times during the Promotional Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator at the Location whose decisions are final and binding. The odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Once a Potential Winner has won any prize, they will be ineligible to win future prizes.
6. Potential Winner Notification: Potential Winners will be contacted by a representative of StoneEagle with instructions on how to claim their prize. Certain larger prizes will require in person attendance at the drawing which shall occur at various times during the Promotional Period. Potential Winners may be required to complete and return a Release of Liability or any other document needed to validate eligibility (the “Documents”) to claim a prize.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY STONEEAGLE, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL THAT ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH ALL REQUIREMENTS TO CLAIM A PRIZE HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND FULFILLED, AND THE ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
7. Prizes and Prize Restrictions:
Tier 1: Five Hundred Dollar Gift Card.
Tier 2: Fifty Dollar Gift Card.
Tier 3: Twenty Five Dollar Gift Card.
All prize values stated herein are in USD.
Prizes will be fulfilled on Location during the Promotional Period. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures and applicable deadlines for responding in connection with the selection of any alternate winner. If a prize is legitimately claimed, it will be awarded. Upon prize forfeiture or inability to use a portion of the prize thereof, no compensation will be given, and Sponsor will have no further obligation to that Entrant.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, where lawful, to substitute a prize for one (1) of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Prize details not specifically stated in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, any lost, damaged, or stolen prize or prize component or any prize that is undeliverable. Winners acknowledge that Sponsor is subject to U.S. economic restrictions and trade sanctions; as such, Sponsor reserves the right to deny distribution of any prize when required by applicable law. Entrants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize, any costs associated with claiming or seeking to claim a prize, or using a prize.
8. Taxes: Winners are solely responsible for any/all applicable federal, state and local taxes related to the prize(s). Each winner will be subject to an onboarding verification process and is required to provide any requested tax reporting information before any prize is awarded to include W-9, name, date of birth, address, phone numbers and social security number or taxpayer identification number (as applicable). The value of any prize awarded to a winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law.
Any person receiving at least six hundred dollars ($600.00) from the Sponsor will receive an IRS Form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS. Each winner is required to notify the Sponsor if any information provided hereunder changes, including the winner's address.
9. Release: To the extent permitted by law, Entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action or liability (including but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy) arising out of or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance/receipt/use or misuse of any prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, the Administrator and/or Sponsor’s representatives. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, likeness, photograph and/or hometown and state for advertising and trade without further compensation, in any media, worldwide, unless prohibited by law.
10. General: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or mutilated mail, misdirected email, or for any technical problems, faulty, lost, garbled, incomplete, incorrect or mistranscribed data transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, malfunctions, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer/mobile device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions or breakdown of any network systems, unavailable service connections, lost, incomplete, faulty network connectivity of any kind, failures of any service providers, or any combination thereof, which may limit a person’s ability to participate in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Promotion if it cannot be executed as planned for any reason including, but not limited to, if fraud, human error, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion; or if a virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Promotion is so canceled or modified, Sponsor may award prizes from among all eligible Entrants prior to such action and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to any Entrant in connection with this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. Sponsor will not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes.
11. Disputes, Class Action Waiver and Agreement to Arbitrate: Subject to the terms of this Arbitration Agreement (this Section 11 and Appendix 1, below), Entrant and StoneEagle agree that any dispute, claim, or disagreement arising out of or relating in any way to this Promotion, including any dispute, claim, or cause of action relating to any prizes awarded in this Promotion, and including any dispute, claim, or cause of action arising out of or related to the interpretation or application of this arbitration provision, including the enforceability, revocability, scope, or validity of this arbitration provision (each, a “Dispute”) will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that: (i) Entrant or StoneEagle may assert claims or seek relief in small claims court if such claims qualify and remain in small claims court; and (ii) Entrant or StoneEagle may seek equitable relief in court for infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, trade dress, domain names, trade secrets, copyrights, and patents). For purposes of this Arbitration Agreement, “Dispute” includes disputes that arose or involve facts that occurred before or after this Promotion. The full terms of this Arbitration Agreement are set forth in Appendix 1. Those terms include, among other things, a class action and jury trial waiver. Please read those terms carefully.
12. Limitation of Liability: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT GREATER THAN (I) THE HIGHEST VALUE OF ANY PRIZE OFFERED IN THIS PROMOTION; OR (II) ANY LOST PROFITS, OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, INTANGIBLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT A FINAL JUDICIAL DETERMINATION IS MADE THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, OR INTENTIONAL VIOLATION OF LAW.
14. Winner List: For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (postage not required for Vermont residents) to StoneEagle at 3400 N Central Expy Suite 110, Richardson, TX 75080
Appendix 1 - Dispute and Arbitration Terms
1.1. This Appendix 1 contains the full terms of the Arbitration Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement applies to Disputes defined in Section 11, above.
1.2. Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND StoneEagle HEREBY WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY. You and StoneEagle are instead electing that all Disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement, except as specified in Section 11, above. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is subject to very limited review.
1.3. Waiver of Class and Other Non-Individualized Relief. YOU AND StoneEagle AGREE THAT, EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR COLLECTIVE BASIS, AND THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE BE BROUGHT, HEARD, ADMINISTERED, RESOLVED, OR ARBITRATED ON A CLASS, COLLECTIVE, REPRESENTATIVE, OR MASS ACTION BASIS. ONLY INDIVIDUAL RELIEF IS AVAILABLE, AND DISPUTES OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER. Subject to this Arbitration Agreement, the arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the party's individual claim. You and StoneEagle agree that that particular claim or request for relief (and only that particular claim or request for relief) shall be severed from the arbitration and may be litigated in the state or federal courts located in the State of Texas. All other Disputes shall be arbitrated or litigated in small claims court. This subsection does not prevent you or StoneEagle from participating in a class-wide settlement of claims.