Position: Jr Executive Coordinator
The Jr. Executive Coordinator works closely with the CEO’s Executive Coordinator and adjunct teams to organize and implement projects and objectives. Working in a team environment, the Jr. Executive Coordinator will organize meetings, take notes, manage schedules, and ensure all materials and information are present to track objectives and communicate progress.
- Consistent Dependability
- Approach every day with a teamwork mindset
- Model company core values
- Always attempt to do more than what is required and provide maximum effort
- Be willing to learn and to accept coaching and criticism as methods for improvement
- Occasional travel to other SEFI offices may occur
- Work closely with Executive Coordinator to the CEO in intermittent involvement in projects, meetings and communication as necessary to assess and assist with day-to-day tasks
- Continuous research and education on best practices and procedures for project coordination
- Assist in coordinating cross-team projects and communication
- Order office supplies
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Meal planning and distribution
- Assist and prepare presentation decks for executives
- Work with coordination team to keep executives updated with the latest company project information
- Provide additional coordination resources as needed to collaborate with other business units/departments
- Assist in external and internal communication when necessary
- Develop an understanding of products, internal systems, and team processes
- Assist with Marketing Team and projects as needed
- Any additional office duties “as needed”
Experience, Requirements, and Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience with professional work at a detailed level
- Experience with project coordination/management, general business administration, product support, client/account management, and/or operations management is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Key Personal Traits & Success Characteristics
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, flexibility, and willingness to do anything to help the team.
- Ability to meet stated expectations on-time and with quality.
- Help motivate and grow the team through system and process training.
- Possess strong time management skills and ability to prioritize issues.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.