Position: SCS Auto Enterprise Account Manager
The StoneEagle F&I (SEFI) SCS Auto Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for the success of their assigned group of customer accounts by ensuring effective and timely delivery of our solutions as per the customer need. To do so, the Account Manager will need to grow into a trusted advisor for these accounts by developing beneficial and deep relationships with key customer executives and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain long-term working relationships with key customer stakeholders at assigned accounts.
- Increase the stickiness of our current solutions by actively helping our customers realize maximum value from deployed solutions and proposing new solutions from the SEFI solution suite where appropriate.
- Create statements of work and pricing addendums for services/solutions as needed.
- Work with SEFI Operations to monitor and report on compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Service Level Objectives (SLO) for assigned customers.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the SCS Auto system to ensure proper guidance on industry and SCS best practices and how they are applied at the assigned customers.
- Facilitate periodic analysis of customer business processes to optimize operational efficiencies and system utilization.
- Advocate and collaborate internally with product and support teams on behalf of customers to ensure service delivery and issue resolution occurs in a timely manner
- When customer sponsors or requires specific system enhancements, coordinate with SEFI teams to develop solution overviews, review implementation and test plans, and guide the customers through successful deployments in production.
- Establish regularly scheduled meetings and touch points, the frequency and audience of which are tailored to their enterprise value and size
- Proactively monitor customers to maintain service satisfaction levels and ensure timely contract renewals.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams in the support of customer and company initiatives and escalate roadblocks or barriers to success when necessary.
- Work with senior management to implement service dashboard for assigned accounts with key metrics such as SLA compliance, service delivery/improvements, revenue forecasting, renewals/new sales.
- Partner with other members of the team to drive process and service improvements on a continual basis.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of training guides in order to provide relevant and accurate customer reference materials.
- Show up on time ready to work
- Bring a positive attitude
- Be prepared for daily tasks and responsibilities
- Be respectful of fellow team members
- Approach every day with a teamwork mindset
- Always attempt to do more than what is required and provide maximum effort
- Be willing to learn and to accept coaching and criticism as methods for improvement
- Provide leadership and set example for the team
Experience, Requirements, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of prior enterprise account management responsibility, preferably in management of enterprise software solutions in a business domain such as insurance, finance, warranties, etc.
- 5+ years of progressive customer-facing solutions/service delivery responsibility
- Demonstrated track record of excellent collaboration with multiple business teams and leaders to deliver WOW service to customers
- Excellent influencing, persuasion, and empathetic listening skills
- Excellent presentation, analytical, and communication skills
- Above average Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Demonstrated in quantifying service improvement, customer satisfaction, retention, and delivery metrics
- Must be willing to travel across the US on average once a month and sometimes more when travel conditions allow doing so safely.
- Ability to read SQL and navigate databases a strong plus
- Prior SCS Auto and F&I industry experience a strong plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
Preferred but not required:
- Familiarity with the Auto Industry
Key Personality Traits and Success Characteristics:
- Strong positive, can-do attitude
- Strong listener – customers should not have to say the same thing twice
- Willingness to go above & beyond to ensure customers are always satisfied
- Willingness to go above & beyond when needed to ensure SEFI team is successful
- Mission-driven work ethic