Position: Data Services Developer
The Data Services Developer will work with the Data Services team, supporting and developing various facets of the Stone Eagle F&I data and reporting suite, including the clearFI™ solution, using the Microsoft stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS), and T-SQL.
- Show up on time and ready to work.
- Bring a positive attitude.
- Be prepared for daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Be respectful of fellow team members.
- Approach every day with a teamwork mindset.
- Always attempt to do more than what is required and provide maximum effort.
- Be willing to learn and to accept coaching and criticism.
- Provide leadership and set example for team.
- Creating and supporting reports and corresponding subscriptions
- Creating and supporting SQL objects: stored procedures, views, tables, etc.
- Creating and supporting data ingestion/integration packages
- Expanding and supporting SSAS cubes
- Ensure data integrity of the warehouse and connected reporting
- Performance tuning SQL objects
- Learn the business to help understand the “why” of what is being built
Qualifications and Technical Requirements - must have knowledge and previous experience with the following:
- 5+ years Microsoft BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), including development of reports (RDLs, complex stored procedures, subscriptions, ETL packages using SSIS, MDX & T-SQL queries)
- Strong understanding of SDLC and version control
- 5+ years T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions
- 5+ Years of Experience in SQL Server 2012 or above
- Knowledge of Performance Tuning
- Data Modeling/Data Warehouse Design experience
- Bachelor’s in computer science or Information Systems
Preferred but not required:
- Knowledge on Dashboard Design (Power BI, Power View, Tableau, Qlikview, etc.)
- Visual Studio .NET (C#)
- Azure or AWS experience
- Knowledge and experience with performance and scalability tuning of big data analytics solutions
- Master Data Management experience
- MBA or other masters’ degree in science/tech/engineering
- Primarily works with the Data Services team on various projects across different technologies, including new development and supporting existing software and processes
- Works with client managers to fully understand client needs to ensure functionality of projects meets the desired specifications
Personal Traits Required
- Detail oriented
- Determined and Persistent
- Focused, flexible and able to multitask on several various aspects of a project(s)
- Problem Solver
- Solution Focused and Results Driven
- Produce quality work with strict deadlines